October 29, 2022 at Stramler Park
March 24-25, 2023 at the Kaiser Sports Village
Campout Against Cancer – Picnic in the Park (New) and the Big Event
The Kern County Cancer Foundation invites you to be involved in the fight against cancer at our 9th Annual Campout Against Cancer.
This event raises support for Kern County cancer patients. Your generous contribution helps with medical costs associated with one’s cancer care, including prescriptions, co-pays, deductibles, insurance premiums and COBRA. With funds raised from the last eight years, KCCF has allocated over $3.5 million dollars to over 800 local cancer patients in need.
Join us Saturday, October 29th 11am-3pm at Stramler Park in Bakersfield for our Campout Picnic in the Park. This is a new event as we transition Campout back to the Spring season as we have had it in the past. The Campout Picnic in the Park will bring together survivors and teams to energize the final fundraising push before the big event.
Campout – The Big Event is a 24 hour event and will be held Friday and Saturday March 24th and 25th at Kaiser Sports Village. The Campout Against Cancer honors survivors, remembers loved ones who we have lost and raises funds to improve the quality of life for local cancer patients and their families.
Together, we can provide hope to our community, fight for those we cherish and healing for loved ones lost.
To register for this year’s event, please visit: campoutagainstcancer.org.
To download the schedule of events, click here.
- Date: Saturday, November 5th & Sunday, November 6th
- Time: Noon Saturday to Noon Sunday
- Location: Kasier Permanente Sports Village
- Bakersfield Car Club Council Car Show: 8am Saturday
- Kern County Cancer Run/Walk: 10am Saturday
- Survivor Ceremony: Noon Saturday
- English Language Concert: 6pm Saturday
- Voces Contra El Cancer Spanish Language Concert: 6pm Sunday
- Team Challenges and Corn Hole Tournaments