November 6th & 7th, 2021
The Kern County Cancer Foundation invites you to be involved in the fight against cancer at our 8th annual Campout Against Cancer.
This event raises support for Kern County cancer patients. Your generous contribution helps with medical costs associated with one’s cancer care, including prescriptions, co-pays, deductibles, insurance premiums and COBRA. With funds raised from the last seven years, KCCF has allocated over $3.5 million dollars to over 750 local cancer patients in need.
Join us Saturday, November 6th and Sunday, November 7th as we honor survivors, remember loved ones who we have lost and raise funds to improve the quality of life for local cancer patients and their families.
Together, we can provide hope to our community, fight for those we cherish and healing for loved ones lost.
To register for this year’s event, please visit: campoutagainstcancer.org.
- Date: Saturday, November 6th & Sunday, November 7th
- Time: Noon Saturday to Noon Sunday
- Location: Kasier Permanente Sports Village
- Bakersfield Car Club Council Car Show: 8am Saturday
- Kern County Cancer Run/Walk: 10am Saturday
- Survivor Ceremony: Noon Saturday
- English Language Concert: 6pm Saturday
- Voces Contra El Cancer Spanish Language Concert: 6pm Sunday
- Team Challenges and Corn Hole Tournaments